LOCATE US ON GOOGLE MAPS
Coordinator Office :
+91 - 7407030775 (Cell phn.)
+91 - 3592 - 645970 (Tel phn.)
+91 - 3592 - 232797 (Fax )
+91 - 3592 251104 (Fax )
International Flower Show Sikkim 2013
The Government of Sikkim has decided to organize the 2nd International Flower show from 23-27 February 2013. The Horticulture & Cash Crops Development Department will be the Nodal Department for organizing the event.
The main objectives of organizing the show are:-
- To showcase the floral potential of Sikkim.
- To promote Floriculture Industry in Sikkim.
- To provide Flower growers of Sikkim an International Exposition for understanding the Global trend of Floriculture Development and Flori-business.
- To keep pace with the advancement of World Floriculture.
- To highlight Sikkim as a Floriculture State / destination.
- To promote Tourism in Sikkim.
INTERNATIONAL FLOWER SHOW 2013
|Date of Show||-||23rd to 1st March, 2013 .|
|Duration of the Show||-||
Saramsa, East Sikkim
|Expected No. of participants||-||
Flower show - 50
|Materials - 100|
Conference - 500
|Expected No. of Visitors||-||2,00,000|
|Source of funding||-||Govt. of Sikkim, Govt. of India.|
The International Flower show 2013 will be a mega show, where participants from different states as well as from International are expected in a huge number. The targeted visitors to the show is around 1 Lakh, for which massive advertisements has been given in the local, national and International papers and magazines.
SPONSORS For organizing this mega event requires huge financial involvement, which can be pooled from different sources like, Government of Sikkim, Ministry of Agriculture (GoI), Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DONER), APEDA, NHB etc.